We kicked off the month with weekend guests & Littles, so I'm a few days behind in my commitments…
- Financial goals. Making bold requests, and taking action. It's so rewarding to see results!!
- Winter…I hope. Feb & March are super tough months for me in terms of weather. Need. Sun. Now.
- Wedding details: photographer hired, marriage license application completed, Aunt Betty's license updated, 3/4 plane tickets booked.
- Financial freedom! Super excited to start the Money Seminar next week with Dan.
- #100daysofcelebration – follow me on Instagram for my posts about #the100dayproject.
- Stability, ease, and love for my family.
- Wilder's 4th Birthday! Woo hoo! This little man is A-MAZING. His progress & growth makes my heart smile.
- Iris is coming to visit!! Can't wait for her to be here.
- All. The. Things. (see #100daysofcelebration on Instagram)
- Our neighborhood – it's my turn to host dinner for the Lake Ladies this month. So much fun!
What are your April commitments?