I definitely have a thing for cookbooks. This one might be my new favorite. Here's why…
1. It's GORGEOUS. Stunning photography.
2. It's huge. 352 pages. 200+ recipes.
3. It's more than a cookbook – it's inspiration to eat well.
4. It's vegetarian. Like, duh.
5. It's real food. Full-of-greens fritters. Springtime wild garlic and lemon risotto. Food that you can make on a weeknight.
6. It's creative. Vegetarian food is NOT boring.
A Modern Way to Eat is my kind of food – it's foodie, but approachable. It's a little fancy, but it's fun.
I received this book through the Blogging for Books program. I was not compensated for this review, and all opinions expressed are my own.